Premier Shower Safety System was developed as a way to modify your current home to meet the needs of an older loved one or someone with a disability. Homeowners are choosing to stay in their own homes instead of moving into an assisted or skilled facility.
When planning a bathroom for loved ones living with a disability, they may have accessibility needs. It can be a challenge to address all the requirements of a safe and accessible space. The professionals at Premier Home Improvements can help you with your disability accessible shower or bathroom design.
If you're planning a bathroom remodel with an eye towards aging in place, it is a different type of remodel than one undertaken for merely aesthetic purposes. That's not to say that aging in place bathroom remodeling can't be aesthetically beautiful. It simply means that the choices you make will be geared towards safety for aging homeowners and ease of use.
Premier Home Improvements has developed an Exclusive Shower Safety System to make it possible for anyone who is disabled or aging in place to shower safely and independently.
• A 32" x 60" shower base.
• Wall mounted fold down seat.
• Shower valve located near the seat with a slide bar.
• Personal shower wand.
• 2-Safety grab bars.
• Shower rod.
• Shampoo niche that is reachable from the shower seat.
• Diverter valve that allows those in the family who do not need this shower system to take a standard shower by turning the diverter valve which directs the water to the standard shower head.
• Premier gives you 4 colors and styles of wall tiles to choose from.
We will work with you on the design and layout to fit your space and your needs. If your bathroom needs to be updated or if you’re in need of implementing aging-in-place or disability features, Premier Home Improvements is here to simplify the process. We can create a beautiful new shower area or bathroom that suits your needs and style.